29 December, 2006

J.Lo's "Dancelife"

Have you heard? MTV will start airing in January 2007 the new Jennifer Lopez - produced reality series Dancelife(Link), which follow six dancers trying to land jobs on TV commercials and big name star's tours. This video clip is from the TV preview. I think it looks completely addictive - great dancing plus all the catty backbiting. A friend was suggesting just yesterday to join the First Fitness Club in some dance oriented activity. After seeing this, I am convinced.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in for the dance too! I typically shy away from public dancing, but will give this one a shot.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the show to start! I found this forum about it http://dancelifefans.proboards99.com/ they have alot of information on the show too!

Editor said...

Great, but I have no idea when it will come to Dubai. We are usually a bit late ...lol