15 January, 2007

"The Apprentice"


In America and many other parts of the world Donald Trump (Link) recently made the headlines once again with his show "The Apprentice" (Link) . The latest news is that the show is moved from it's home town New York to Los Angeles. Still the premiere didn't get many exited as it use to be. Now even Ivanka Trump is added and some spicy remarks about the loosing team sleeping in tents, could get people exited about the new season.
What happened?
Did Trump bizarre bickering with Rosie turn people off? (For the one who doesn't follow: Rosie was Trump's coo-host until they fight and start throwing street insults at each other in very public manner on the Internet and the TV)
Or are we just finally sick of looking at his hair?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked Ivanka at the premiere.

Anonymous said...

This show has rn its course.If Donald were a dacent man with an integrity, hé would put it to rest.

Anonymous said...

it seemed like apprentice meets survivor...it was worse than the surreal life cause it was ordinary people instead of washed up celebs.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha that really made me happy.hehehehe

Anonymous said...

I think its run its course too. The last couple seasons were so repetitive. At least they tried to do something new, but I'm not upset that it didn't work. I did check it out, and I thought the Project Manager was a tool too.

Anonymous said...

I still love the idea of this show...I only caught a little bit of it, but I thought Ivanka was great. Maybe she should take over?
I did not like the idea that the loosers had to sleep in a tent. That's just dumb. As thought the rewards weren't great enough for the winning team!
And I hate Rosie so much, I love Trump to spite her.